Tuesday, April 21, 2009

since I left annie at home...

Ok, so today--another long day--full of food. I had to get up again super early so I could go get our speaker at the airo puerto. Anyway spent the day listening about generosity--very fun--and then drove him back. I decided since I was done "early" today I would stop and go shopping. I mean, when someone works hard they should buy themselves presents, right? (keep in mind I seriously was listening about how to spend responsibly today...I think I'm born to live outside of my means.) Anyway, I went shopping with the intent to purchase. I bought... bobby pins. Yah. Granted, they are fancy shmancy rhinestone encrusted bobby's from Banana, but still. Really? That's what I got? I considered getting a massage--but I am quite sunburned. SUCK. I also bought some wine and got some sushi to bring back to the hotel for dinner--and ate--A LOT while watching the biggest loser. Does anyone see a problem with this? Um, maybe. I've GOT to start running again (and not eating as much.)
ok, and... our next conference doesn't begin until noon tomorrow. Do I go to work first? Thoughts? I think I should... ug. I'm just so so tired.
Other serious problem of the evening... I'm watch SVU (as I normally do... even though I've seen this one).................anywho.... The serious problem is that the victim they showed at teh beginning of the show has on underpants that I own. OTHER problem. Santa, aka my mom, bought them for me. Next probs--most uncomfortable things ever. Other other problem, does this mean I'm skanky?
(just fyi... spell check doesn't understand the term "skanky"

No comments: