Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love Your Insides

Love Your Insides

So the weird commercial--please tell me you've seen it--is about being friends with your digestive tract. Then the person in the commercial is like skipping along holding hands with said digestive tract, and swinging it in the air etc. Weird. I don't like to think of my insides having hands or emotions. Then again... I kind of like the little catchy song of the commercial.

As a child in order to convince myself to eat my veggies (when my parents left me at the table until I had x amount of bites) I'd think that the veggies were sad if I ate one of them and I had to eat the others so they could re-meet on my insides.

I was a delightful weird child. Then again, my sister liked to take naps in her closet.

3 comments:

3101 Austin Avenue said...

Apparently, we're watching the same channel today, because I jsut saw this commercial for the first time.....eww...

Courtneytcu98 said...

It's rude to tell people about your sister's childhood oddities. . .especially when linking to a picture where people might think I'm 'special.'

Katie Longoria said...

I've seen that commercial and it frightened me.