Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kaboom!

So, sometimes I like to clean--obsessively. Sometimes it's because it's "spring cleaning" and sometimes it's because I'm neurotic it's Friday. When I get like this I could clean one section of house for hours. A clean house makes me feel productive, good about myself, and like I just got 90% off an amazing dress.

Today I decided I would tackle the bathroom. I used to think, "Oh tile shower--beautiful!" Now I think, "I hate you tile. I hope you will rot and die. Why oh Why do you have grout?" We were out of shower cleaner (except some all natural stuff that totally doesn't work) and so I went to heaven Target. I was standing there staring at all of the options before me. I was hoping for a pen thing that I could take up and down the grout to get it amazingly clean. Negative. Then, a light shone down from heaven on a new product-- kaboom foam tastic! Holy amazingtown. This stuff is awesome. I like it not only because it comes out as a blue foam, but because it really works! My grout looks awesome! I did scrub it a couple of times but whoa. I'm sure I've killed some brain cells (because then I tried to Hitler myself and sprayed some clorox on top of it.)

I've also done laundry, dusted, swept, swiffered, vacuumed, changed the sheets, and gone shopping.

Such is the life of me.

No comments: