Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The farm

Ben's family owns a tree farm.  It's beautiful and serene and freaking far away.  I haven't been since G was born because he hated the car, I worked and had no time off, it's really far etc.  But, I am not working, he's older, we needed a get away and so we packed up the car and drove the 7 (terrible) hours there.  Kidding, there was probably one pleasant hour in there where we ate an amazing dinner.  On the way home it was probably 5.5 terrible hours with 1.5 pleasantries.  But the rest of the time was so amazing.

We saw a snake.  We fished.  We boated.  We hiked.  We collected pine cones.  We climbed trees.  We ate smores.  We saw a coyote.  We heard coyotes and almost shit our pants (kids not adults.)  Then some of us actually peed our pants.  Twice.  (Looking at you Meyer.)  We lounged.  We wore ALL the stripes.  We got to be unsupervised outside.  In general we played until we passed out and then did it again the next day.  It was pretty fantastic.  I also had some mid day bubblies on Saturday and it turns out that I am old and must lay down when this happens.  I mean, I was just pondering life's great mysteries.  They are secrets I'll take with me.

All in all if we could teleport there I'd be all in for more time.













































2 comments:

CDS said...

OMG I've been blog MIA... but just redesgined and will be reading more often and posting. XOXO

Unknown said...

This way my buddy Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same methods tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, isn't it so?

Your own success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD