Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a floosy..

or maybe I just have the flu... On Ben's BIRTHDAY. I was going to be super sober driver tonight for him and his friends to go to the flying saucer, but instead I'm at home watching my big fat greek wedding and contemplating if it's too early to take nyquil. I'm also wondering if having a sip of wine will make me sleep longer and more effectively. Yes. Not sure it's going to happen, but whatevs. I did make him some cupcakes and homemade icing. So I"m not a horrible wife.

I thought perhaps being sick would offer me a weight loss chance. Negative. I've now had 2 cupcakes and nachos for dinner. awesometown.

Anyway, I'm out for now... I have to get up tomorrow and finish cleaning because my parents get in town this weekend and we're having a party for Ben on Saturday. Busy busy bee. One bonus is that I don't hae a ton of cleaning to do because since I've been home I do laundry basically as soon as there is a load to be done, I clean the kitchen daily and sweep often. I'm a good house keeper.

Anyway, here's to hoping it's not really the flu, but more of a short term illness.

No comments: