Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy V-Day

It just makes me think, "Happy Vagina Day." I know, that's weird... but hey, I'm weird. Perhaps I think this because Jane Fonda used the "C" word on the today show? Lovely. Well,I hate that word, but loved that she used it. Or, it's because Valentines is a ladies holiday. I mean, we are here to recieve. It's one day for men to go out and be all romantic... in addition to our anniversary, birthday, chirstmas, and well maybe ever other holiday, too :) We women are trouble. But seriously, valentine's is filled with flowers, chocolate and monogrammed gifties. THese are not typically things men love to recieve. SO live it up wine, dine, chocolate, and diamond us. We loves it.

This is not an exciting blog. Ijust wanted to use the word vagina apparently? I should have an interesting blog after a wedding this weekend. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: