Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have a sickness.

So, I have a sickness that needs a cure. I'm obsessed with frozen yogurt. I want to eat it all the time. I mean, it's healthy, right? If I don't stop eating this I'm going to weigh 8000 lbs. I mean, how am I ever going to be described as "that thin girl". Like when someone says, "Amanda Black. Hmm... who is that?" and the other person replies, "You know... that thin girl with the (insert color of hair), amazing skin, and long skinny legs? Yah.. never going to get there. I mean, a. I'm never going to have long skinny legs--unless I hit an early 30's growth spurt. These dont' happen very often anymore.
b. I can't stop eating frozen yogurt... or everything else for that matter. I have been eating like I'm scared my last meal will not show up... or as if... it's the last supper. I had to get something religious in there. mmmm supper....

Anyway, frozen yogurt... how I love you. My new favorite place (now that I do not work by tcby) is called Sprinkles. They have a rotating tap of 6 flavors and like 60 different kinds of toppings. You pour it yourself and add the toppings yourself... then they weigh it to tell you how much it costs. Today's adventure was only $2. Mint chocolate with roasted almonds. Delish. I mean, almonds add protein, right? Right. Perhaps this is my road to recovery? The milk industry (you know the ones) tells us that if we eat dairy then we will lose weight. Well, in this case bring on the cheese, too. Cheddar on saltines is one of my fave things, and another current craving.

I have an uncanny ability to rationalize--clearly. I apparently think that if I am running all the darn time... which I feel like I am... I can eat whatever I want-whenever I want. So I do. Perhaps I'll swim 8000 laps tonight. Probably not going to happen, but I will pretend. So, next time you see me, be sure to let me know that I'm looking a bit taller, a bit thinner, and like I'm getting my fill of dairy--you will notice this by my thin waist line.

Hmmm cheese and crackers. Sounds like a great mid-mid afternoon snack.

No comments: