Friday, January 14, 2011

Innocent Wonder

So we tried our first rice cereal. Pretty much success. I love the one eyebrow in this picture. It makes me giggle. He kind of dives for the spoon--not sure if that's because he wants to chew on the spoon, or because he likes food. Tbd.

Today I tried some sweet potatoes. Mom cooked them up, pureed, mixed with a little milk and wa-la--not excited about them. I'll try again tomorrow.

I also keep poking my finger around his mouth because, as of yesterday, he had ONE TOOTH!! Y'all, tonight he has two. What? How did that happen? Do I need to go buy him an electric razor to start shaving his face? Is he going to start smelling like a boy? Is he going to reject my kisses asap?

I'll keep you posted. All I know is the kid is getting some chompers. He's about to sit up. He can roll from one side to the other. He can put himself to bed. Slowly. I'm being phased out (minus my ability to always hold over him that,) as Bill Cosby would say, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out!")

submitted to I love faces

6 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Look at that eyebrow! This picture cracks me up!

CDS said...

He's such a looker!!! YUMO!

Beth Dunn said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!
xoxo
SC

Rachel Richard said...

AWWW!!! That's adorable! :)

PaTtY said...

He is thinking, "why are you feeding me this schmank?"

Denise&John said...

Seriously Amanda, post something new. Your readers think that is one cute picture too, but we need more content. Surely your coworkers have said something wildly inappropriate in the last few days.