Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day.

J
If mother's day could come once a month I would be in heaven.  I mean, not last year's mothers day when my newborn had to go to the children's hospital.  Lets skip that one.  Or my first one where Ben was traveling and I was stuck in my car with my car hating child and two dogs and begging sweet Jesus for open container laws.  Though, I'd probably keep it because I mean, what would I complain about?

This year was awesome.  Ben had been out of town for the week so there was adequate guilt/desire to be with the kids.  I soaked it up.  I napped.  I ate.  He made biscuits and gravy and sausage and mimosa's.  I mean, this man truly knows the way to my heart.  The kids were sweet.  Only one of them punched me in the face.  Thanks, Meyer.  I didn't cook.  Or clean.  Or really do much of anything.  And, I got a massage gift card.


No comments: