Saturday, May 17, 2008

an epidemic.

So, it's apparently an epidemic that kids are obese in the US.
A certain type of nalgenes has been recalled. Oh lord, this seriously could turn into an epidemic! I mean, first nalgenes, then the black north face, and then rainbows! What would SMU come to? I'm thinking that our numbers would dramatically decline, and the people that did go there would look very different. I mean, can you imagine??

I had my first TNT run today. It went really well. I thought we were only running 2 miles, but it was anywhere from 2-5 miles... and so, I know that I can run 2 so I ran 4. This will probably be considered a mistake tomorrow.

What else will be a mistake tomorrow? My hair. I decided to go back blonde so I went to get it done. I tell her what I want. I don't like chunky highlights... it gets washed, dryed, and there are stripy highlights. EW. So, I stood up for myself! I was extremely nice and said that it wasn't what I had wanted. They said, come back in an hour... so... after 5 hours my hair was ugly and slightly hideous. Yah. I'm disgusting. So, I go up to pay for this and the guy tells me it's $145. I say, I don't mean to be rude, but I've been here for 5 hours and I don't think that I should have to pay full price. So, I didn't. But seriously? YOu asked me to pay full price? pissed. Pissed and ugly.

Oh, and I'm freaking out about working 2 jobs and running a half marathon. I went to the school on Thursday and I'm afraid it's going to take more time than what I had previously thought. UG..............................

I hate growing up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They will never take my rainbows. -Carolyn

Meach said...

your hair wasn't hideous! But I understand being unsatisfied. I think you're hot.