Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Who's got them? What are they? Yes, I'm asking you... all 4 of you.

My goals--be better about sending birthday cards
keep running
make healthy eating choices
go to Italy
be more aggressive at work
read for pleasure and intelligence (no, the last book I read Bride Stripped Bare probs doesn't count)
Keep talking like a teenage (totes, unfortch, sors etc)
Curb my spending and purge my closet
Try new restaurants
run 4 1/2 marathons (update... I meant, 4... 1/2 marathons. Not 4.5 marathons :)
stay involved with TNT
maybe join a women's organization
continue volunteering with the college kids at UUMC
find a church
look into ordination in the SWTX conference

3 comments:

Unknown said...

to stop texting while i drive.

K said...

I posted my stuff on my blog....

and 4.5 marathons? Smoke Crack much? Totes! :P

Cate said...

You want to run 4 1/2 marathons?? Friend. An intervention might be in order.

My resolution is to chill out. That's it.