Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lovin' would be easy if your colors were like my dreams... red gold and green..

red gold and green.

UG. So just when I think that I might be one of the "chosen people" and that I found my manna on the ground (in the form of a trip to Italy) I get smacked in the face with finances. We have had a lot of unexpected finances that are going to be big in the next few months. Lame. I mean, I could stop getting my hair cut and colored, but that doesn't help anyone.

I'm stressed. Money is my biggest fear--other than gaining a lot of weight and then losing a lot of weight and then my skin not bouncing back, well that and suffocating. I wonder if I'll ever be a better saver? Granted, it isn't ALL my fault. I will blame W for some of it and my not having a real job for some of it and stupidity for some of it, and life for the rest. Sometimes life happens and I'll be ok. We'll be fine. Someday I'll make it to Italy, but for right now...

everyday is a survival. you're my lover and not my rival.

No comments: