Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tech inventions?

So I thought I was interwebs savvy. Negative. Not until YESTERDAY did I notice that you can see if people comment back on your blog comments. Um yah... so if I've left a comment, and you've responded... I didn't know. oops. I'm slowly getting up to speed here.

I'm also wearing my engagement ring again. huzzah. I wasn't sure when my fatsy fingers would resolve themselves. Not sure that it's actually happened now, but I have forced the ring on. I feel it is a success. I also came up with whatever weird commercial was annoying me yesterday, but have forgotten again. I blame this on the fact that my in laws were in town (again--3x in 3 weeks) and I was running on 4 hours of sleep. Today, though, my baby has been sleeping for a long arse time (after screaming in the car) and I should be cleaning, but I'm blogging. I find this to be the reason for my need of a personal assistant. That and he shit on me this morning. Well, through his clothes, onto the boppy and my hand, technically. Whatever, I think I win because I lost a pound after I "used the facilities" this morning. I told you. I like to talk about poo. Then I ate 2 cookies and had a diet coke.

Tomorrow is our first road trip. Headed up to the parents house (about a 3 hour drive... I"m sure it will be all Gilligan's island-ish where we are stranded in the car for much longer than that... only I won't have a cool hat, there won't be a girl in cut off shorts, and I'll hope to make it out.)

There is a margarita in my future. I feel it.

No comments: