Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Human Population/procreation


So, here's the thing. EVERYONE I KNOW is having boys! YAY for bff's for the Griffster, but holy crapstown, I'm a little worried about our future. I need to lay some claim on the ladies out there. Do a little arranged marriage set up. Something! Then again, maybe he'll be a 'mo and he'll be set with lots of manly options. Whatever, just make sure that when I'm old my highlights look good and I don't wear mood lipstick. You hear that? Otherwise I'll make sure you can't say your R's and you'll be Gwiffin fowevew.

I came up with something the other day to post about that wasn't baby related, but I can't remember what that was. It was some commercial that I thought was ridiculous, I remember that much, but not sure what it was tied to... What I do know is that I'm somewhat fearful of my child spitting up in my mouth, but not scared enough to take precautions against it. I'm kind of resolved to the fact that it will probably happen and I'll probably be ok. Gross. I know.

Whatevs. One month picture. How the hell did he become this old? (He's actually 5 weeks this week.) What I know... real smiles are just around the corner and another growth spurt that requires me to be topless. Maybe I can make a career of this topless thing and then I can stay home from work? Thoughts??

1 comment:

CDS said...

I can't believe its been 5 weeks! Happy month Gwiff! ;)

...DON'T FORGET...I'm having a girl! :)

xoxo