Sunday, December 5, 2010

4 months... a little late.

I don't think he could be any cuter. Then again, I have a slight bias. Whatever. He also watched WNTW with me this morning. AND he slept for 2 hours so I could clean the house. He also did well in the car when we absolutely did NOT drop B off at the airport at 6 this morning.

I mean really? Cuteness??
And, I'm trying to ween him from the swaddle. He is revolting. So I put him in a sleep sack and just swaddled his arms... this is a slow process. Someone LOVES him some swaddle. Advice on that?

And this puppy dog loves him some Griffin

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

no. you're right. he's pretty much the cutest little baby boy on the planet. and i'm not biased! ;)

we broke bg of the swaddle slowly. she started busting out on her own, so we left her bottom swaddled and left one arm out. did that for a while, then left both arms out. after that for a while, we moved to the sleep sack and she's done great ever since. good luck!

Courtneytcu98 said...

I say give up trying to break him and try again later.

And yeah, he's pretty much the second cutest boy child ever. :)

Jill said...

We swaddled A for 5 1/2 months. The reason we stopped - she rolled over from her back to her tummy fully swaddled in her crib. Thank goodness it was during nap and we had a video monitor. We stopped cold turkey. She cried for about 20 min that night and finally fell asleep. I say if he likes it and isn't rolling over - keep it :)