Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glitz and glam.

That's what my life is y'all. I went to pick up the cutest baby in the world this morning and thought, "you are soaking wet." This is a common sentiment in the mornings. I don't change him at night unless he's peed through his clothes or has a poopy diaper. These both happen a lot so for me to act like I don't change him at night is kind of ridiculous. I TRY not to though to enlist the "sleeping through the night" fiasco which is everyone's favorite question.

Order:

When are you getting married?

I do.

When are you having kids?

baby.

Is he sleeping through the night?

Eff off. No.

Anyway, back to the original post. SO I pick up baby and say to him "you are soaking wet." Then I realize my hand is on his back--which is not where you pee from. So, I stuck my hand in poo at 7 am. Awesome.

(PS. My doc confirmed that kids who sleep through the night at this age are the abnormal ones. So there.)

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

oops. mine was abnormal.

however i'm completely aware that that would probably be the case as i know her parents.

does he still eat in the night? go straight back to sleep? honestly, i kind of miss the middle of the night just me and bg. that was such a sweet time.

i'm sorry you got poopy hands :(

A.B. said...

Of course BG is abnormal because she so stinkin' cute!

He does still eat in the night--at least twice. Thankfully, he never REALLY wakes up so I get to just lay him back down. (I say this and I'm sure tonight he'll wake up and want to play.)