Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wanna be bff's?

I thought so. I was reading a blog that I thought, who doesn't want to be my bff? Why pass an opportunity to over share?

1. I keep a glass of water by my bed at night... which usually means like 3 glasses. I'm like, keeping zombies away or something?
2. I will not buy less than 350 threadcount sheets.
3. I own a magic bullet.
4. I've thrown away change instead of putting it away before.
5. I make lists every time I go anywhere and check things off when I pack them. I never do that when I'm repacking to go home. Something usually gets left.
6. I'm a very poor napper.
7. I do 95% of thank you notes in a timely matter. 3% late and 4% never happen.
8. I am not good at figuring out percents... but I know a good deal when I see one.
9. I have dreams of being the most organized person ever, and knowing how to fold a fitted sheet. I think they are somehow tied.
10. My color pallet is navy, grey, black, turquoise, white and pink... and denim.
11. I never paint my nails.
12. I often save emails I really want to respond to and then never respond.
13. Allergy tests confirm that I'm not allergic to cockroaches. What? Who tests for that?
14. I love the feel of freshly shaved and lotioned legs on clean sheets.
15. I do not shave my legs as often as I should.
16. I thought the song sang, "Give me the beach boys to free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock n roll and drift away." I still hold that that makes COMPLETE sense.

These are a few essentials.

2 comments:

Courtneytcu98 said...

I'm pretty sure you need to add green to your palate. . and that you sometimes paint your nails with clear polish.

Katie Longoria said...

Have you seen the kitchen ninja? It puts the magic bullet to shame and is one of the best kitchen inventions EVER!