I thought so. I was reading a blog that I thought, who doesn't want to be my bff? Why pass an opportunity to over share?
1. I keep a glass of water by my bed at night... which usually means like 3 glasses. I'm like, keeping zombies away or something?
2. I will not buy less than 350 threadcount sheets.
3. I own a magic bullet.
4. I've thrown away change instead of putting it away before.
5. I make lists every time I go anywhere and check things off when I pack them. I never do that when I'm repacking to go home. Something usually gets left.
6. I'm a very poor napper.
7. I do 95% of thank you notes in a timely matter. 3% late and 4% never happen.
8. I am not good at figuring out percents... but I know a good deal when I see one.
9. I have dreams of being the most organized person ever, and knowing how to fold a fitted sheet. I think they are somehow tied.
10. My color pallet is navy, grey, black, turquoise, white and pink... and denim.
11. I never paint my nails.
12. I often save emails I really want to respond to and then never respond.
13. Allergy tests confirm that I'm not allergic to cockroaches. What? Who tests for that?
14. I love the feel of freshly shaved and lotioned legs on clean sheets.
15. I do not shave my legs as often as I should.
16. I thought the song sang, "Give me the beach boys to free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock n roll and drift away." I still hold that that makes COMPLETE sense.
These are a few essentials.