Friday, December 3, 2010

domo arigato, mr. roboto.

So Sunday Ben is heading to Japan. I guess I shouldn't announce that on the interwebs unless there are some crazies reading this. So, he's NOT going to Japan... he's just... in the shower and can't come to the phone.

Did I also mention Ben works on robots? So it's a ok to call him Mr. Roboto. Well, he may prefer Dr. Roboto. The only time he really gets called Dr. Black is when he gives his credit card to someone and in response they look at him and say, "You're a doctor?"

or that I don't get to go to Japan so we're having Sushi tonight?

Or that my child was TOTALLY more interested in the lady giving me a pedicure today than talking to me? He's one big flirt.

Or that I made an AWESOME gift for a family member for Christmas and am almost entirely done with shopping and I have my excel file for holiday cards printed and ready to go? (OCD, much? Damn. I love an excel file.)

Yes, I said cards. I'm sending them. It's huge people. All we had to do was have a baby and then I mail cards. Who knew? Guess I should have done this years ago...

Or that I spent at least 45 minutes begging for my Christmas present last night? Ben asked if I thought I really needed it. I said yes... he still didn't give it to me. I mean, kind of misleading to ask such a question.

No comments: