Thursday, October 18, 2012

Target fail.

Who knew that Target could fail me.  I was unaware.  I was also unaware that silly putty was seasonal. At Little Gym a little girl had silly putty and G REALLY wanted it.  I told him we'd get some.

They don't have it.  Anywhere.  He had his heart set on silly play doh.  Which is what he kept calling it.  And I kept repeating.  Because I think it's cute.

Jerks.  You failed me.

Instead we made pesto.  He was pretty proud of himself.

Also, I'm over my week as a single parent.






3 comments:

CDS said...

Awwww...same thing with ball pit balls...but you can order online!

Heidi Bruch said...

I'm sure amazon can ship it to you in 48 hours. He is darling. Love his batman shirt.

A.B. said...

I looked on amazon last night. I may just have to do that... but I'll have to get other stuff too. I mean, it's silly to buy something that's $3, right?

Heidi, the glory of hand me downs! Yay for older cousins!