Thursday, January 2, 2014

Did I catch a Niner in there? HMB 9 months.

Little My my, the destroyer, happy baby--we love you. I can't believe you are NINE months old (and have been for some weeks, but I'm super behind. Sorry.) You laugh. You love. You kiss. You clap your hands every time I pull out a camera. I mean, clearly, SOMEONE should take pictures of you. You eat everything. You spit up less. you pull up. You climb over everything. In fact you may take the most dangerous route to get anywhere. On New Year's eve you decided you can climb up an entire flight of stairs. By yourself. Putting a shirt over your head is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to you. ever. in your life. You are easy to make smile. You like a good cuddle. When I put you to bed and nurse you sometimes you fall asleep. When you do, I stay and snuggle you extra long. I've started telling you "no" forcefully. In response, you turn around and smile at me and continue doing whatever you're doing. (Pulling up on the book shelf, attempting to rip wine out of the wine cabinet...) You are drawn to shoes and putting them in your mouth. You really want whatever I'm drinking. You go in phases of both loving and not loving the bath. You still nap 2x per day. You go to bed around 6 ish and wake up, usually once a night to eat and then wake up for the day around 7 or 7:30. Except I started this post last night and you wanted to defy everything I'm saying. SO I think you may no longer nap or sleep. When we play music or sing you bounce and clap your hands... or do your patented one arm swing motion. White boy dance moves. You say Mama and Da, and bubba. hi. you like to wave. You have an awesome laugh. You look a lot like your brother. you have VERY expressive eye brows. You just had your first Christmas and new year. Really, you have a lot going on in your life. I'm so glad that you are in ours.

No comments: