Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Penis Balls.

Last night I went to the grocery store and spent 3.5 million dollars because we were out of everything except old celery and 4 apples.  Ben put G to bed and he said when getting ready, "Daddy, these are my penis balls.  What shape are they?  This shape or this shape?"  I would show you but it involves hand gestures.

Anyhow, made me think... maybe 6 months ago he (griffin, not ben) asked me what they were and I PANICKED and said, "ummm your balls."

I told Ben and he said, "No you didn't."

What was I supposed to say, and he said, "Uh, how about testicles."

Yah, that made more sense.  I should have gone with that.  But then we probably would have missed on on the awesome memories that Ben will have forever.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for bringing me laughter.