Monday, December 22, 2008

morphine, imprints, and the pretty life.

I have finally conlcuded my love affair with the Twilight series. It has changed my life... or at least my last month. I'm a wealth of information when it comes to Vampires and Shape Shifters (who some assume to be werewolves--they aren't.) I'm sad that it's over. I'm disappointed to go back to watching tv. I'm sad to not come home to Bella and Edward and their life changing world. I mean, they have "forever."

I will say--the last book is not my favorite--probs because J. Black is all up in there messing things up and loving on babies, narrating the first 1/2 (annoying-town), and generally smelling up the place. Though, I do appreciate his disgust for Rosealie.

I now have some assumptions about the world...

1. The mafia is really vampires--espesh the mafia in Italy.
2. Really pretty people--vamps.
3. Michael Jackson--also a vamp because he can moon walk.
4. During menopause and hot flashes women become close to a werewolf--intense heat and uncontrollable moonds.
5. Teenagers should not be vampires.
6. I need a special gift.

No comments: