Monday, February 2, 2009

What? There's a game on? *update*

Though I cheered all through middle school and high school--this does not mean that I have a deep love and devotion to football--especially PRO football. So, I sat with Ben (as we didn't make it to any of our parties... sorry friends. Instead the tv is on (a littlea fter it started because we weren't aware of the early start? Is taht normal?) Anywho... so the tv stays on I blindly stare at the tv. One watching me watching tv might think I'm involved or conscious of what is going on, but I'm not. I can't tell you what happened unless it involved someone who has a funny last name or they said something dumb... or, when, the longest run in superbowl history happened and they replayed it no less than 25 times in a row. Holy crap. it was my personal hell at that point. We saw it. it doesnt' matter--make your ruling and lets get on with the commercials.
So that's that.

My sister had her baby today and he is perfect!!! I made a whirlwind trip up there and back and now I'm exhausted.... so I'll write more tomorrow! I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Mrs.Preppy said...

You are about to be an Aunt!!