Friday, March 6, 2009

back in the game

After my embarrassing moment at the hebs, I've pulled through. I am not yet at a miraculous recovery, but I am not in a constant state of being horizontal. Small steps are small steps, right? The BB is still in recovery mode and not feeling well. I'm relatively sure this is the first time in life that my sickness had lasted a shorter amount of time than his. Times are changin'! (or something like that.)
Not much to mention... I made it to work today and did a lot of catching up. I've had a real meal, too! It's one of the first. In related news... I went and weighed in at WW because I had this thought... wow, I haven't eaten in a while, I bet I've lost some lbs. Still had to pay. DAMN. Yep, still 2 lbs over my "goal." I'd like to lose about 5, we'll see what happens.
I'm frustrated because March was going to be my month of working out/eating right etc, but I've started it off in a sickly stupor. I guess it's only one week. I'll survive.
This post is filled with excitement. I haven't done much lately... I can talk to you about the history channel or what not to wear, but these are my only news updates. So, I'll spare you all of the facts about if spider man's traits are real... or if they are real then how would they work (yes, yes I did see this show. This proves my extreme illness. I didn't complain. I just sat there and stared. I'm sad for me and everyone who was on that show.)
Anywho's... I hear an SVU marathon is on...

No comments: