Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heyyyy must be the mon-ayyyyyyyyyy

Reasons why I should be a bagiollionaire... this list does not cover EVERY reason, but it will bring to light many of the reasons why I was born into the wrong caste system.

1. In order to be BFF with Clinton Kelly I must look freakin fabulous.
2. I'm a very good volunteer.
3. I think tacky thoughts about others.
4. I get a high from a good purchase.
5. I enjoy (read LOVE) leisurely (read daily) shopping.
6. I'm a product guru. Somehow info about makeup, face products, hair products etc remains in my head, but historical facts? not so much.
7. I enjoy lunching.
8. I enjoy brunching.
9. I enjoy wine tasting.
10. I like presents.
11. I like traveling.
12. I like for my house to be clean, but not cleaning it.
13. I like diamonds. Big ones. I want more. Yes, I realize others suffer for my decorations. I'm evil.
14. I'm evil.
15. I love designer jeans.
16. I desire expensive shoes and purses.
17. I want to get mani/pedi's every other week.
18. I'd love to donate to others.
19. I want time to workout everyday.
20. I want people to question how old I am and how I can have such an impeccable style and grace.
21. I don't like getting gas in my own car.
22. I should have my own tv show.

Again, this is not a full list. It has only distracted me momentarily. Someday when my money tree grows I'll begin to cultivate my skills of a lady who lunches. Until then, I'll worry about money, continue my spending freeze, fear that my highlights will grow out too soon, and wear a lot of black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you can travel whenever you want

Nikki Noto said...

i love this. its all true. i think we should have benefactors.