Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nyquil--Not my new bff.

So, as the sickness lingers I took some nyquil last night to help me breathe. Sleeping and having difficulty breathing do not go hand in hand. Well, let me tell you... I was able to breathe! but, it is no ambien. It made me feel weird and my heart feel fast and then I was awake and aware but felt like I couldn't move my arms. weird. Overall... I'm giving it an average grade. I suppose it did it's job, but I will not become obsessed and sing it's glories for all the world to hear (as I do with the ambien.) I'm sure I'll try it again, but hopefully... tonight I can just sleep without an aid.

It looks sunny outside... perhaps I'll even venture out? I'd like to go for a jog, but I'm not sure that's the best idea... maybe a swift walk? or, maybe I'll just look out the window and comment on the nice weather while catching up on What Not to Wear from my couch... all possibilities.

2 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Or you could stay on the computer and stalk all your blog friends. That's my choice (instead of showering, cleaning house, and/or planning youth group). Silly me.

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Hey there!! Answering your question on my blog: I actually found oil free hummus in the produce section of HEB on Wm Cannon. The Engine 2 website/book also has a recipe which is basically blended chickpeas and some lemon juice. Not nearly as yummy as olive oil, but easily disguised when you use tomatoes, garlic and some cucumbers...YUM!!!