Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One year ago

One year ago tomorrow we announced to the family that we were going to have a baby. I can't believe it has gone so quickly. I could not be more thankful for my sweetest little boy. How much life has changed since then. Tomorrow we are hosting our first Thanksgiving. Tomorrow, I get to have some wine. Now that's ONE difference I'm also thankful for :)

4 month pictures will be up soon. Can you believe he's 4 months old? When did that happen?

Answer--Monday.

2 comments:

CDS said...

WE made our announcement at Easter this year. It is amazing how things have changed since then...and I know soon I will look back and say WOW she's 4 months...and G will be 8 months! xoxo

Jill said...

It's cool that you will always have such a wonderful Thanksgiving memory. Good luck with your first Thanksgiving, wine is probably a good idea!

Happy Thanksgiving!