Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear CPS, (how inappropriate can I be?)

Halloween is probably a cps nightmare. Exhibit A: I saw a 10-12 year old child (with his supposed dad?) dressed as a pimp. Complete with cane. I had my phone out ready to take a picture, but the baby started crying and then I had to go in and check on him and we missed the photo op. I also had some teenage girls with their little sisters who were.... scantily clad. Oh dear. I mean, you can't start dressing trashy for halloween until college.

Question--Why do pimps have canes? Do you first have a limp and then consider the profession? Or, once you become a pimp does one of your legs shrink? OR does someone else mess you up post pimping? OMG were there more pimps back when polio was alive and kickin'? wow... did I just say that?

Do pimps in Texas wear super heavy coats year around? I mean, it gets hot here, yo.
boys gone wild?

2 comments:

CDS said...

Cathing up...funny! You are a funny funny lasy!

Chasity said...

HA - hilarious, and sadly true!