Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Drool.

So we have quite a bit of drool over here at our house.

I went to the doc on Monday. I was talking to G while he was sitting in his car seat. He was smiling, an older lady was watching us and then... I drooled.
TWICE.
ON MY BABY.
While someone was watching! (not that it's better if no one is watching--but kind of.)

Then I was like, whatevs at least I showered today.

I have had 2 friends have babies in the last week, more people announce pregnancy, my sister is pregnant, my bff from growing up is due in December--needless to say--there are a ton of babies going on around here. Hellooooooooo recession.

But, I went back and read my posts right before I had G and right after. I looked at his sweet little newborn pictures and then at the big boy he is now. He is a super smiler, he giggles, he talks, he can stand up. I cannot believe how much he has changed since he was born. How his features have changed. How much more he sleeps at night. How TINY he was. Then I think about exhaustion, and then I think about how much I love him--and I totally get why people have more kids.

For now, though, I'm enjoying mine.

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

I'm drooling too, so cute
xoxo
SC