Friday, November 19, 2010

Time flies

So single momhood for my entire 6 days is over. I dreaded it. I hated that the minute my parents left and I dropped Ben off at the airport little G came down with a cold (which I just read an article in fit pregnancy that now I'm paranoid his cough that comes maybe 3x a day will turn into whooping cough or hypochondria. I'll let you know which one it is asaps.

Honestly, it wasn't so bad. I mean, don't get me wrong. I miss the hubs, but we made it. I went to bed earlier (dreamy) and, I heard from my obgyn that I don't have hpv? They made me take this test. Apparently it's required now? I was also supposed to be surprised when she announced the results over the phone. I just laughed and said, "ok." Better luck next year?

Sadly the Ben gets home late tonight and is running an adventure race tomorrow AM that we thought would be about 30 mins away, but is an hour. SO, the Gman and I won't be making the trek. sad about it. It's called the Warrior Dash and you get a beer stein at the end and I was going to make him a onesie with horns on it. It was going to be awesome and medieval. Onesies are sooooo warrior chic. Instead we'll spend our morning playing, going to buy this toy, and taking naps. Oh and I have an eye appointment.

Is 1 or 2 better? Now 3 or 4? I wish they had cocktails at such events.

1 comment:

CDS said...

You are my inspiration! LOve you!