Monday, November 8, 2010

It's like oil and vinegar.


Apparently that's NOT the saying. My bad. I think it's pretty logical because oil and vinegar don't mix either. Whatevs.

Funny, so I have a friend whose husband says they are going to "wash" the baby instead of bathe. She tries to tell him that you wash cars and dogs, but you bathe babies. (I will say I also bathe my Gizmo.)

Anywho, I finally had to tell Ben that we don't "put Griffin down." He will ask, "did you get him put down?" This IS something people do to animals. Euthanasia.

Which is also not "youth in asia"... like I thought it was for a long time.

I'm surprisingly intelligent sometimes.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Love it! Is that Griffin? He has so much hair!!!

A.B. said...

Nope, that's our other baby.

I kid. He still has some male patterned baldness. Fear not.

Meach said...

I totally thought it was Youth In Asia. We've talked about this - right? I can't believe we both had this thought and didn't. I always imagined a map with kid figures popping up on it. . . things never made sense - I couldn't figure why it was a bad thing. . .

Perfectly Imperfect said...

This made me laugh hysterically because we have this discussion every night. I say I'm going to put the baby down and every single time the hubs says "No, you're putting her to bed. You put down animals for a living, you're not doing that to our kid."

Makes me laugh that this doesn't happen in just our house. :)