Friday, April 18, 2008

It's time...

So, as I was leaving a shopping area yesterday I was consumed by the thought of people getting older. I have decided, that once you even begin to consider a Lincoln Towncar (or anything comparable) it's about time we also consider taking away your keys. Especially, if you start to defend them by saying things like, "but it is such a smooth ride." No. If it takes you 8 years to turn your gigantic steering wheel and you have to do like a 10 point turn, you should not be driving. If you are in this car and you also stop at the stop sign for a full 10 seconds. Hand them over. I mean, maybe you can go joy cruising on Sundays when your people are also out, but that's it. I do not look forward to this conversation with my parents, but I'm sure it will come at some point.

No comments: