Wednesday, October 8, 2008

broke and broke down.

SO, I got up at 5:23 this morning so as to make it to track practice by 6. I'm up, unhappy about it, and tired--go out to the car, turn it... oh... not on. What? Why the heck won't my car start? Who knows. SO, I go back in and think, well I could just run here. But at this point it is only 5:45.. so I get done running and then what would I do? Wait for a couple of more hours until Ben gets up? So, I went out and proceeded to take Ben's car... Well, not that easy. Ifirst had to get the doors on it, put on a long sleeved jacket, get an ear muffler, and some gloves (it was cold this morning.) I make it. Yay. I come home and call BMW and no, that isn't under warranty. SUCK. Ben was able to start it by jumping it, but now i have to just sit and let it run with no guarantee that it will restart later. I'm considering takign this day as a loss (at work that is.) Just taking the day off and actually doing things around my house like... laundry and cleaning. We're going out of town this weekend and I hate coming back to a messy house. That, and I've been exhausted lately. I can't seem to find enough time to do all of the things I need to do. I am going to bed early enough and everything--I think part of it is mental. I've been training for 5 months, and I'm tired. I started taking a multi vitamin a couple of weeks ago and today I'm going to add a b complex vitamin (I'm low in B12 and was having shots for a while, but then got tired of going to the doc for it so I quit...oops) and an iron suppliment. Apparently people who are low in b vitamins have a hard time keeping thier iron (something more technical, but I don't recall the actual words.) This will supposedly help give me energy. We'll see.

So here I sit... worrying that my car is running in the garage. I'm afraid that it is going to explode or someone is going to steal it. Scary. So I'm watching Ellen to distract myself. Harry Connick Jr is supposedly on this week. I love him. I think he's a pretty man... and he was on Will and Grace so I think that makes him cuter.

Anywho... fingers crossed that I don't need a new battery in my car because apparently that isn't covered. Jerks.

UPdate... so my lovely husbandola came home and jumped my car again. I drove it to work and hopefully this will revive the battery? Keep your fingers crossed. I figured missing 3 hours is probably better than missing an ENTIRE day. I would prefer to save those for days when I don't have to wake up at 5:23 am.

No comments: