Saturday, October 4, 2008

Confessions--not Augstine style.

I have eaten hotdogs from 7-11 (multiple times)
I love shoes.
I hate wire hangers. I curse them.
I have gray hair.
Ben worries I love our dogs more than I'll love our children.
I heart the color pink, but more than that... blue.
I love running.
I hate running.
I LOVE to read and Ben takes away my books so I can go to bed.
I do not paint my toe nails well.
I rarely purchase things full priced.
I get endorphin release from shopping.
I love wine.
I crave mac n cheese
I miss my girlfriends.
Linzie Treadway makes me laugh.
I always avoid praying outloud at family functions.
I'm always in search of the perfect pair of jeans.
I love Joe T's.
I have extreme guilt.
My dog snores.
When Ben talks in his sleep--I ask him questions.
I like 600 thread count sheets.
I love make up.
I would like to have someone do my hair for me.
I don't have very much jewelry.
I like strategy games.
I love my family.
Ben and I have been together for 11 years.
I am moved by communion--every time.
I got my ears pierced in kindergarten behind my moms back... thanks Nanny!
I like the smell of soap.
I love babies.
I listen in on other peoples convos while out at dinner.
I like presents.
I like to be surprised.
I like dinner.
I hate the word "vat" in regards to a large amount of food
I hate the word "patty" in reference to food. ew. chicken patty.
I don't like mouth noises.
I am scared of bingo arms.
I had a perm in 10th grade.

Yikes.

2 comments:

Nikki Noto said...

Linzie discussed bingo arms this weekend and it was hi-larious.

Cate said...

I feel like I know you so much better now! Who knew you disliked the word "vat"? Probably some people, but not me... glad to be on board ;)