Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teenage Angst

All I need is some skinny jeans, a scarf, a tanktop, and maybe some vans? And I'll be an adequate high schooler--complete with my interest in devouring a book about vampire love. Yes, I gave in. I have now purchased (and read 260 pages in one night) of TWILIGHT. I mean, everyone knows that I am a reading nerd, this is no secret. I also have a love of popculture... though I'm not sure I can call this culture. Whatever. I'm in. I'm an Edward fan.

Is this a good book? eh? Um, not as much as it is entertaining. I won't add it to my list of faves or anything, but I will read obsessively until I've finished it, go to the movie, critique it, and then purchase the next one in the series.

Ps. I learned last night that it's just a myth that vampires sleep in coffins. They can, however, read minds.

No comments: