Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It has been brought to my attention...

that in my musings that it makes it sound as if B is an unloving man, we are destitutely poor, and I never get to go anywhere.

I tried to explain to the love of my life, that I'm a fiction writer who likes to enhance situations to create them to be one sided. He should get this. I mean, how many other people claim that they have ebola when really, they're allergic to rag weed? How many people do you know who have meningitis and SARS at the same time and have a miraculous recovery? I also had west nile one summer--I had a lot of mosquito bites and saw a dead bird (next to a window.)

SO--because he was in Japan, and due to jet lag, B was up at 5:30 AM yesterday (their time 7:30 PM our time) and actually ready my biased blog. Oops. SO here it is everyone...

My husband loves me (enough to read my blog when he's bored.) He does encourage me to seek medical attention when necessary (even though he once disabled WebMD from our internet access). We are not destitutely poor (though I will attribute some of this to my inability to not purchase things when they are a good deal.) We leave for Italy in 10 DAYS! (for which we are destitutely poor because I need new travel clothes and travel sized items... like hair wax--an amazing find, btw, deodorant, laundry detergent, shampoo, sunscreen, lotion, new shorts, dress... ok, apparently I got distracted.)

My husband loves me SO much that he let me know that my obsession of froyo (that's frozen yogurt for you slowskies out there) has swept the nation and moved to Japan (where he is currently--without me.)

Also new items... I start training again on Saturday with TNT! You can look back and read my many posts about WHY I'm running with them and you can check out my fundraising website. Help me help YOU find a cure for cancer :)

You can keep up with my training here

1 comment:

Cate said...

This is so funny. As if any of us worry about Ben not loving you enough, you honestly being deathly ill (although shingles does suck), or you being destitute and homebound :) You just don't filter your Amandaness for your online audience, and I'm so glad!

But, either way, the record has now been set straight ;)