Thursday, May 14, 2009

Makin' a way in the world today takes everything you've got!

Takin' a break from all your worries sure would help a lot! Wouldn't you like to get away?

Yes.
I would.
I would like a break from all of my worries so that my old lady skin disease goes away. I would also like to inform you that we leave for ITALY in 8 days. 8 days a week... I luh-uh-uh-uhve you. Again, though i know my husband loves me, we are not destitutely poor, and he does not leave me at home (please see previous post) he will be staying in Italy for an ADDITIONAL week for work. Yes folks, that's 2 weeks in the land of food and wine (and greasy man hair.)

Fair? Only if I get some presents. (and no, my clothes I have purchased pre-trip do not count because those fall in the "necessities" category. I just need to be prepared to ensure a safe and efficient traveling experience. Which reminds me... I need one more thing.)

In 7 days (because we'll drive to ft. worth on Thurs) I need to have deep cleaned my house (happening tonight/tomorrow because my sis, BIL and nephew are coming tomorrow night), I need to do laundry, run, pack, hold a very important event for work. YIKES. And some how make it out sane, healthy and ready for wine consumption and history looking. I'm going to put a call into Tom Cruise a little later today.

Sometimes you want to go--where NO ONE knows your name.

No comments: