Friday, October 9, 2009

Stalker.

So. I tried to stalk myself. You know, type my name into google and see what comes up. Apparently, I do not have the adequate skills to actually stalk someone. The only reason I'm able to do this for myself is because I know details.

1. If you didn't know, I was strangled at 25 by a snake . This is what comes up if you type in Amanda Black.
2. I'm also a stripper if you go to the "images" section. I will not post a link to that, because I'm not attractive. I mean, I totally thought that I would be, but ew.
3. Because I'm technologically savvy you can also link to my twitter account.
4. I'm also a creative designer. I'm not sure what she designs as I got bored waiting for everything to load.

Amanda Black Austin gets you a little bit further, but not really.

Amanda Hopkins Black will get you to my linkedin account that I don't use.

However, amandaeblack is lets you hit the jackpot. It will pull up pictures from my flickr account from a couple of years ago and other vital information like facebook.

I'm totally annoyed that when I try to stalk myself it doesn't link to my work website. What's up with that?

2 comments:

Jill said...

When I tried stalking myself, a doctor with multiple websites popped up. I never knew I was such an overachiever. It probably comes in handy if anyone from high school is wondering what I did with my life!

Unknown said...

I'm a pro wrestler.