Thursday, October 29, 2009

Raise the roof!!

So, Ben has high blood pressure. He's known this forever. Finally, our doc put him on some meds and then he went back today and tested to see if they were working (they weren't.)

Anyway, she said,

Medical Professional: So, have you had any side effects?
Ben: Um... no.
Medical Professional: So no trouble getting it up?
Ben: Yah, definitely no problems with that.
Medical Professional: That's why I put you on this one. It has less of a chance of side effects. I didn't want Amanda to be mad at me.

HOLY CRAP. That's awkward. I would not say such things... perhaps, "Are you having any sexual side effects?" SOMETHING. Hilarious. love it.

She didn't ask to be my bff as I had hoped.

Later at dinner Ben said, "You know what this song makes me think of?"
Me: No.
Ben: America's Next Top Model from last night.

Amazing.