Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm a bachelorette

My husband has left me until Monday for a bachelor party.  So I am LIVING IT UP.  Last night I caught up on TV that I have missed this week--ANTM, Glee, and the Office.  I also had 2 glasses of wine, took an ambien and went to sleep.  I know.  Calm down!  Stop your crazy ways.

Tonights plans include--catching up on more TV--Brothers and Sisters, SVU, and maybe some Grey's.  I'm not sure about the last one though because it makes me cry EVERY TIME.  I also have on the agenda to do laundry, sweep, mop, dust, change the sheets.  Basically, my life is what every person should envy.  It's filled with luxury and couch sitting when Ben is away.  I'm running 10 miles tomorrow and then will pedicure myself and begin the search for my perfect 30th birthday a dress for a wedding. 

This wedding is going to be fazmatastic and the main characters are people whom I adore.  However, I do expect a gifty from my mate.  I asked last night before he made his trek to east texas (and got there at 1 am.  We spoke on the phone and I fell asleep in the middle.  oops.) anywho..... I asked if he would like for me to create him a list of possible gift options--you know as a starting block.  He said, "No, not right now."  Um, TIME IS DWINDLING FOR YOU TO FIND THE PERFECT GIFT.  You only have 22 days left 4 of which I will be out of town (frolicking in san fran). 

You may be saying, but isn't a trip to San Francisco enough?  Well, yes it is.  However, I love presents and so I need something to be wrapped and presented to me.  I know I'm needy.  I blame my parents who taught us that birthdays are a big deal.  Yah, blame them--then go buy me something or send a card. 

I'm sweet.  Really, I am.

1 comment:

SpeasHill said...

I have to have presents, too. Even if they are cheap. Wrap it up, put a bow on it, and make me happy. It's really not that hard.