Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Watcha doin later?

So I went to the Gap today at lunch. I was checking out with my cardigan when the guy says, "So, do you have much time left on your lunch break?" (ps. I am dressed in office attire and buying cardigans... well A cardigan, not plural.)
AB: "Yah, a little while."
Gap Guy: "Do you have lunch plans?"
AB: "Um... HEB"
GG: "Well, I'm going to Pluckers and have a coupon for 5 free wings" (in a suggestive manner"
AB: Um. Awesome. have fun. (casually showing my WEDDING RING.)

I mean, should I be flattered? I can't tell. I mean, do I look like I eat a lot of wings? Or is it that I look like a good deal because I could probably only eat 2 wings? The truth is, I don't eat wings at all and they really disturb me. Do I look like a girl who could be picked up on free wings?

I may need to cut down on my lunchtime mall trips...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Maybe you just look like a girl who appreciates a good deal, like a cardigan and/or five free wings?? :)