Saturday, October 3, 2009

I desire

This dress.

For my upcoming 30th bday/friends wedding I would like to feel lovely and spectacular. I feel that this dress would make all of those events come true. If only someone could lower the price to like $50 that would be great. Or hey, just take $100 off and we will call it a deal.

I love a good dress. You know, those items in your closet that you know are good pieces that were worth the money?

If I didn't have such expensive great taste this wouldn't matter. I'd be perfectly content with a ho hum dress. But it's my birthday. I mentioned previously, and Nancy agrees, that birthdays are a big deal!

I don't think I ACTUALLY realized until yesterday that this is the month of my 30th bday. I mean, I've been talking about how I'm almost 30 for about a year and now it's true. It hit me sometime last night when I was doing my domestic duties and catching up on tv shows I missed this week doing the laundry. I stopped and paused and wondered what I had done with my life. Then I proceeded to get into bed at 10:30 like any youngster would do. I think that this weird feeling will come and go for a while. I mean, 30. Old.




6 comments:

SpeasHill said...

What about this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Newport-News-V-neck-dress/dp/B00172IOOO/ref=pd_sbs_a_2

Not as cute and no taffeta, but it's only $30!

SpeasHill said...

Ooo! Another idea! Run another marathon to raise money for your dress!

Courtneytcu98 said...

Who the hell is Nancy?

A.B. said...

It's speashill!

Maxie said...

I don't even check out nordstrom anymore-- it just makes me weep because i'm not rich!

A.B. said...

I spent about an hour there today. The felt bad about myself. Then I poured a drink.