Friday, December 4, 2009

Mrs. Claus

Oh the holiday sweater. Clearly these women are at a party in which they were to wear ugly holiday attire. (I can tell this by the fact that their eyes are glowing red which is a clear indicator of intoxication.)

(And the fact that the woman on the left could be wearing testicles as earrings.)

Granted, it is only December 4, but a woman in my office has worn a holiday shirt everyday of December so far. I'm wondering... does she have one for everyday? Will she double up? Is that an ugly sweater/shirt faux paux? Are these items that you collect over the years? Does that mean you started collecting them like 25 years ago? Did you, at one time, teach elementary school? The questions are endless really. Or, you could ask the one, all encompassing question of, "WHY?"

Today said shirt is a red button up. It resembles the shape of a men's dress shirt. It is also paired with some jeans that are too short, tapered, and now resemble an acid washed color, and clogs. I haven't checked out the socks. I'm wondering if they are also donned with a Santa or Christmas lights. TBD.

For a season that I love so much... I am perplexed by your attire.

3 comments:

Nicolita Love said...

priceless. your holiday background is presh.

SpeasHill said...

My money is on reindeer testicle socks.

Emily said...

I also cringe at attire that reflects your profession. Like a shirt with apples and rulers and 2+2+4. WTF?