Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm high.

Off of a deal.

I just went to Target (where I spend many a lunch hour.) I just purchsed some Christmas Decorations, 2 rubbermaid ornament boxes, and enough gift bags and boxes and tissure paper for probably 2 years. All of this... for $49. OH, and I also got a fabulous decorative table cloth.

I love a deal.

I love that I have planned ahead. That is a lot of money that I will be saving over the next few years. I basically just saved like $100 over a 2 year process. That is an approximation, of course.

What I am saying is go to your unpopulated Target. You know, the one you go to because you KNOW that they'll have whatever item you're looking for and stock up!! Now. Don't delay.

It will change your world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.