Sunday, May 26, 2013

2 months.






How this baby is 2 months old, I have no idea.  He is HAPPY.  He smiles.  He laughs.  He rolls over consistently.  He's spent mother's day in the hospital, with his mother, of course.  He does a lot of sleeping.  He does a lot of being shuffled around.  He patiently lets his brother get in his face and talk loudly.  Did I mention he sleeps?  This is new for me in the world of babies.  He has taken a road trip and been to his first birthday party (Brooklyn's.)  I'm tellin' ya, this kid is making waves.  I can't imagine life before him.  Except I can.  And it's both easier and harder.  You spit up more than anyone EVER.  In this history of ever.  I'm pretty sure.  It also makes my laundry like 18 fold.  hehe... fold.

you are 25% in everything... but your big ol' head.  Which is 55%.  You weigh 11.3 lbs.  You seem so tiny and so chunks all at the same time.

I love you.  Lots.

No comments: