Monday, September 15, 2008

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

brown paper packages tied up with strings... these are a few of my favorite things. (I should have added the sound of music. I could reenact the entire film for you.)

Anywho, a little description on the things on my list that are in random order other than
1. Ben, Giz, and the Mags.
2. Target. If could only shop one place for the rest of my life it would be super target. They have everything I need.
3. Sprinkles Fro-Yo. I've described in previous posts my affinity for the frozen yogurt. This place is amazing. 6 rotating taps of yogurt and like 50 different topping options (some healthy)
4. Maru- Ben and I eat here basically once a week. it's good, cheap sushi and BYOB. which brings me to
5. Wine. I like it.
6. Cheeses. Love them.
7. Team in Training-this is such an inspirational group and I love the concept and all the ladies I've met!
8. Kitchenaid stand mixer. mmm dreamy
9. real simple magazine--because yes, I am a 35 year old woman longing to find uses for the ordinary to make them extraordinary
10. picture of sushi--redundant. I apologize.
11. Nike Tempo Track shorts. I love the colors and the way they fit.
12. Nike +. it works with my ipod to track my runs, my distance, my average pace, calories etc. Don't leave home (running) without it.
13. Curel original- This lotion is awesome. I read about it years ago, or maybe heard about it on the View or something. Lots of hospitals use it. It keeps my skin soft.
14. Citizens of Humanity jeans. Love jeans. Love these jeans.
15. Dr. Wiels Face Serum from Origins. This product is expensive, but lasts fo-eva. It's amazing and I don't want to give it up.
16. Laura Geller baked balance and brighten, bronze and brighten and the blush (that I can't remember the name.) This is a great face care product that's sheer-medium coverage and mineral makeup.
17. Laura Geller eye spackle--it is a great eye base that makes your eye makeup last ALL day. Loves it.

I could think of many more "things I like" but I'll stop here.

Where God closes a door somewhere he opens a window.

1 comment:

Nikki Noto said...

I forgot real simple and wine. How could i forget? You sound much more cultured than me.