Tuesday, February 8, 2011

homicide

I almost shot someone today. True. It was a guy selling cleaning products. At least that's what I gathered when he started to hold out his cue cards.

He rang the doorbell at 1:45. I was disinfecting toys and cleaning. My dogs went ape shit crazy (clinical term.) Maggie considered eating him. Yep, the dumb one.

I was trying to get out the door and close it without dogs pouncing on the man. He said something about hoping they don't like chicken?

Which made me wonder... do cleaning product sales guys taste like chicken? And do they do baby duty when they wake them up?

3 comments:

CDS said...

No no no no no...go away Mr. Clean!

PaTtY said...

I would have punched him in the schmankin face.

Meg said...

I am the EXACT same way. The other day a guy came to our door, door went ape shit, both kids were woken up, and I'm pretty sure I breathed fire on him.