Thursday, February 10, 2011

self portrait.

You can't tell but there is snow on the ground. In south Texas. This is huge, y'all. Huge. We canceled work. I chose the black and white version so you couldn't see my roots.

The kid hates banana's, but was making out with mine. Then spitting out the nana mush. And, yes, his sleep sack IS only half way on. I don't claim to be the best parent. Just one who takes compromising pics of her kid.

Ben is under the impression that G needs some article of clothing that professes love for him. I think it's more that I bought him a valentine's shirt that says, "Mommy's Valentine." And, they don't make a ton of boy stuff that says, "I love dad." I mean, sure they have things like, "daddy's little sheriff" or cowboy, or white boy or something. Lets be honest... we're super WASPy over here. His name is Griffin--in case you missed all of the monogramming.

G's TWO TEETH are already becoming big. He clearly gets this and his big thighs from me. Sorry, love. You are destined to a life of horse teeth and the constant search for amazing jeans.

He also loves the digital photography... or eating the camera strap. I took this picture while the strap was still attached to the camera. I love the squished up face trying to get the whole thing in. Sorry, dude... those big teeth are holding you back.

No comments: