Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I went there.

Do you have any products that you love? I had a body wash I loved. It got discontinued. I, begrudgingly, found another one. It was ok. I kept buying. Then I decided to blow smells into my face at the store until I found another I loved. I did. It's apparently discontinued. AGAIN. What did I do? I bought a box of it on amazon. Yah. I did. I did that. I considered a case--do you think they give you a discount like they do at the grocery store where you are like, what I was getting 2 bottles, but it's financially more responsible to buy 6.

No. I've never had that conversation. Ever. except maybe once.


3 comments:

CDS said...

I feel your pain! :) You're so smart. xoxo

Courtneytcu98 said...

What is this body wash that you love so dearly? I must know. We have been using Dr. Bronner's soap. I like it pretty well.

A.B. said...

dove waterlily and fresh mint. Yum.