Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SAHM?

I probably shouldn't be one. Baby G, G$, G Star, Grifzmo (the list goes on and on) has been sick the last few days so I've been home and consumed a mass amount of sweets. It's bad, y'all. Real bad.

Since pregnancy I can have no less than 2 bowls of cereal. 2 bowls. 2 fajitas. One ice cream pop. 85 cookies. 1/2 a cupcake. Some cocktails.

It's seriously amazing that I can't lose weight. My self control is also at a loss.

I start boot camp one week from today. God Bless. It's divinely inspired, I swear.

As a friend said... it's a 2 diet coke kind of day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will love bootcamp!! Hope baby G feels better soon. Denise

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Story of my life. I've never eaten so much in my life, and I complain daily about the baby weight. whatever.

A.B. said...

but we "just" had babies... So it's ok, right?

Ben and I go on walks with a drink in the afternoons.

And my final defense--I blame the girl scouts.

3101 Austin Avenue said...

Damn girl scouts....